Procedures to apply for 1st PUC:
- For admission to the first year of the course, the candidate should have passed a recognized School Leaving Certificate Examination (SSLC) or an equivalent examination.
- The candidates may call on the college office and pay Rs.100/- to obtain the requisite Application Form and also a copy of prospectus.
- The application form will be issued in the office on all working days.
At the time of admission:
- The candidate should be accompanied by the parent.
- Fees may be paid in full or in two installments.
- Produce the original TC, Conduct Certificate and Hall ticket of SSLC.
- Produce Original SSLC Marks Card with a Xerox copy. ( An extra marks card when written a SSLC exam of other state)
- Aadhar Card Copy, Original Caste / Income certificate with a Xerox copy (in case of those who want to claim fee concession based on caste/ parent’s annual income) must be attached to the application itself. Original Marks Card, Caste and Income certificate will be returned immediately after Admission. Provide 5 latest passport size photos for the office use with date and time.
Please contact college office for Application…